Social Media/Marketing InternshipTalksOnLaw
social media assistant targeting Chinese speakers, HUGE upside for you, easy+friendly American bossMEskinlabs
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Online Business DevelopmentKooltronix
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media / Marketing InternStyle & Apply
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS INTERNBookmark This
MADE IN THE DISTRICT
Posted: October 23 2015
Company Location: Annandale, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMITD TV is the newest jewel in the Made in the District crown. It is a platform for originally produced series, co-productions and other content that is programmed and developed for our growing audiences. Content, technology, product, syndication/distribution, programming, monetization, advertising, marketing and business development are all key components to the success of the platform. MITD TV is looking for an extremely organized and driven Social Analytics Intern to join the Branded Content team this fall. You will be working with the Branded Content, Marketing, and Sales teams, and get the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of how client-driven social media operates and performs. You must be based in Washington, DC, own a laptop, and be available to work 3 full days each week to be considered for this position.
Made in the District offers an awesome casual work environment with a great team of smart, motivated, innovative and fun people.
Please attach links to your work, your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please state why you want to be a part of the MITD TV production team. Please attach your resume as a PDF; word documents will not be opened.
• Assist in pulling daily/weekly social links for live campaigns
• Retrieving top-line engagement stats from social posts
• Organizing data into Excel dashboards
• Regular maintenance of third-party reporting tools
• Helping branded social media team to track long-term analytics
RequirementsOur ideal candidate is:
• Enrolled in college majoring in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
• Experienced in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Drive
• Knowledgeable about the general social media landscape
• Familiar with platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine, Snapchat, Google+, etc.
• Reliable, detail-oriented, a team player, and able to meet deadlines
• Familiar with the Made in the District voice and general pop culture landscape