Social Media & Community Management Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Part Time Social Media InternCorporate Learning Institute
Social Media MarketingGlam Life Events
Instagram SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Facebook SupporterBrazilian Health Nut
Sales - Social Media Packages - Reputation Marketing & Local PrescenceE3 Consulting Partners, LLC
Event - Research Analyst Internshipnoel.events
Marketing and Social Media for Non-ProfitTen Thousand Villages
Social Media and Analytics Coordinator for E-Commerce CompanyBookmark This
3148 W. Pembroke Rd.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Posted: January 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast paced and rapidly growing e-commerce company looking for a motivated marketing and social media expert with experience in analytics. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and can thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
You must have experience in:
• Strong content writing
• Keyword analysis
• Affiliate marketing
• Social media growth
• Converting followers into customers
• Passionate & knowledgeable about shaving/grooming
• Previous marketing and/or social media internship experience
• Previous experience in e-mail marketing (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, etc)
• Motivated self-starter and fast learner
**This is a full time, in house position. **
If you are qualified & interested in this position, please send us a cover letter and resume.
We ask that all applicants review www.luxurybarber.com.
• Must be fluent in English
• Must be able to write clear, concise e-mails
• Must have previous marketing experience with a track record for success
• Must be able to convert followers to buyers
• Must be extremely organized and efficient
• Must have knowledge of CRMs
• Must have experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics and AHREFS
• Strong customer service/people skills