Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media and Community Development InternBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNetwork Maxer is a full service Twitter and Instagram management agency that automates client account activity to maximize organic account growth and increase interactions.
Network Maxer is looking for people to fill the following internship positions:
-2 Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram Interns
This internship would start immediately. The time commitment would vary with each position, but on average, our interns average around 5-14 hours a week. A stipend is a possibility based on performance and reliability.
- Responsible for updating and posting on all social media accounts for Network Maxer and being the voice for the brand and company
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Extensive knowledge on all social media platforms -- Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Positive Attitude, Deadline Oriented
Preferred - Social Media Consulting, Social Media Development, Blogging, Social Media Blogging, Customer Relationship Management