Social Media InternVendng Machine Corp.
Social Media InternEtching-It.com
Social Media Twitter/Events Promotion7 City Events
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Fall Social Media InternCreeds Collective
Internship: Videographer / Video Editor / PersonalityWirlix
Social Media InternDoSD
Social Media/Marketing InternTouchDolls
Social Media and Community Engagement ManagerBookmark This
Favor It LLC.,
Posted: July 11 2016
Company Location: Middlebury, VT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are a small company based in Middlebury, Vermont, launching an app that we hope will be useful to students across the US, and later to all people around the world. We want to serve as an example of what the new economy can be, to inspire others and help bring about the future we hope for. The app is set to launch early Fall of 2016, as a result we expect to accumulate a base of followers who are as excited about the app as we are.
In order to garner attention and have a successful launch, we must have as many students as possible involved in the founding of this company. Because we are a small company, we will need as many social media-savvy students involved as possible. If you are confident in your networking and marketing skills, apply today!
And we hope to be your Favor It.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter profiles to cultivate interest and knowledge in the upcoming release of the Favor it App
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have a substantial social media following and able to garner influence among college-aged peers.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, English, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Marketing, American English
Preferred - Excel, Word, SEO