SEO InternOvi Hosting Pvt Ltd (webbazaar)
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternYogaVega
Social Media Intern for Talent Entertainment Marketing AgencyEpic Global Talent
Social Media Summer InternSouth Bay Events
social mediaNIKKI DANIELLE
Social Media & Community Management InternPearl Behavioral Health PLLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social media and Content Writing intershipsBookmark This
Vraksh Online Writing Pvt Ltd
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for writing and social media interns for our website. We provide training in content and article writing. Internship certificate and experience letter will also be provided to successful candidates. We also provide stipend to interns. This is a perfect opportunity to learn while you work and earn while you work. For more details, please drop us a message or mail at email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working hand in had with the social media manager of a growing website and develop a monthly content plan. Will be responsible for handling the online activities of the entire concern. Capture viral and trending topics, putting in content in a timely manner and promoting it over various channels.
RequirementsMust have completed high school
Must have at least 500 Followers on Facebook and Twitter
Must be willing to learn
Ability to follow directions and instructions is a must
Must have the basic writing skills
Must be ready to take initiative and put in suggestions.
• Managing the social media marketing strategy in focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare, Pinterest, Tumblr, Stumbleupon.
• Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc).
• Tweeting at least 30 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
• Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
• Looking for viral content, writing them occasionally and planning content strategies with the content manager.
• Spearheading the marketing campaign.
• Building a strong presence on Google+ for us, making the most of SEO tricks to help us get ahead.
• Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our keyword and SEO strategies.
• Working within Hootsuite, Optify, SEOMoz, FollowerWonk, and other social media tools.
• Back link building strategies.
• Writing one blog post a month about B2B Social Media Marketing Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
• Essentially we are a content writing firm, so you have to generate leads for our business.
• Work hand in hand with the management to create a custom marketing plan and following it. Create and execute a content calendar that covers multiple social media accounts and multiple types of posts (e.g. photos, videos, quotes, etc) . You need to submit a daily report of all your posts. The plan will be reviewed every week.
• 5 days are working each week. If you want a day off, you can complete your backlog on weekend.
• Ready to promote all the content posted by you, or other fellow interns and writers on your personal social media accounts.