Social Media Remote Intern:American Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Social Media and Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
101 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 101
Redondo Beach, CA
Posted: April 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT JUST HALA
Just Hala was founded in 2015 and is based in Los Angeles, California. We run an online platform where local, background-checked tech ninjas can connect with the individuals and small businesses who need their help. Ninjunu changes the way households and small businesses get technical support and training for their computers, mobile devices, networks, training, and more. We are a collective of tech ninjas who believe there is a better way for individuals and small business to find talented, local, trusted computer support and training. We have created a trusted online community to match individuals and small businesses with ninjas at any price point.
ABOUT THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP
We are currently seeking a part-time Social Media Intern with significant graphic design experience to collaborate with us on all social media channels (Instagram, twitter, Facebook, G+, YouTube), build and manage a social media calendar, be the voice and face of the brand, and attract and ultimately convert our social media audience into customers.
In addition to demonstrated experience with social media management, this internship requires skills and experience with graphic design. Candidate will be responsible for producing a variety of graphic related content to support both social and marketing related platforms.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the guidance of Ninjunu’s founders, the internship responsibilities and preferred experience are as follows.
• Create unique and attractive content to reach a wide audience, increase website traffic, and increase our sales and customer base
• Design unique, beautiful, and eye-catching social and marketing related graphics
• Manage social media marketing channels, content, and campaigns
• Create and organize the social media calendar
• Supervise progress of blog copywriters
• Alongside our social media management counsel, monitor customer engagement through proactive organic and paid campaigns (Google Analytics, AdWords, or Facebook)
• Analyze relevant data and produce weekly reports on social media activity related to sales.
• Formulate insights and propose concepts to management
• marketing and/or PR experience is beneficial, but not required for this internship
• coordinate press outreach with Community Outreach intern
• Experience with Social Media Management and Graphic Design work
• Copywriting for web-based media
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• An expert understanding of all social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Vine, Tumbler, YouTube, G+, and Blogging
• Analytical ability and strong fluency with Microsoft Office and Excel
• The ability to communicate effectively through social media, blog, etc.
• Ability to multi-task, work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities; experience with or interest in learning the balance between short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
• Knowledge in SEO/SEM/online media, analytics, and web technology a plus
• Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Graphic Design
Preferred - Graphic Communication