Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Social Media Marketing and Content Virtual Interngettingmarriedinitaly®
Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Business Development / Sales InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTiffany L. Stokes
Social Media Marketing InternNextGenVest
Social MediaiGlow Mentoring
Social Media and Digital Content InternflextimeHealth
Social Media and Internet Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Sweet Sistah Splash Culture Center
Posted: February 24 2015
Company Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSweet Sistah Splash is a Multi Cultural Center, Boutique, and Vintage Bookstore located in Cincinnati, OH offering programs, classes, and workshops that are educational and empowering. Sweet Sistah Splash is seeking a Social Media and Internet Marketing intern that is skilled in online presence and growth and able to connect to a massive of people and businesses through internet marketing.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing quote activity within an assigned territory:
• Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand awareness, and requests for “following”.
• Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients
• Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
• Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, & Youtube
• Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
Key Performance Metrics:
• Increase the number of Post Reach by multi-posting into groups, on pages, and private messaging.
• Optimize our Web Site Search Position
• Increase the number of client connections utilizing and joining on social networks