Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media and Internet Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Sweet Sistah Splash Culture Center
Posted: February 24 2015
Company Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSweet Sistah Splash is a Multi Cultural Center, Boutique, and Vintage Bookstore located in Cincinnati, OH offering programs, classes, and workshops that are educational and empowering. Sweet Sistah Splash is seeking a Social Media and Internet Marketing intern that is skilled in online presence and growth and able to connect to a massive of people and businesses through internet marketing.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing quote activity within an assigned territory:
• Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand awareness, and requests for “following”.
• Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients
• Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
• Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
RequirementsKnowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, & Youtube
• Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
Key Performance Metrics:
• Increase the number of Post Reach by multi-posting into groups, on pages, and private messaging.
• Optimize our Web Site Search Position
• Increase the number of client connections utilizing and joining on social networks