Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media and MarketingBookmark This
Posted: May 07 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKelly Keegan, Leadership and Empowerment Coach, is seeking a Marketing and Social Media Intern to assist in building her brand and growing her social media presence. Kelly works with Entrepreneurs to reset, reprioritize and refocus so that they can elevate to live and lead a conscious, creative, energetic, and fulfilled life.
We are seeking 1-2 rock star interns who want to be involved in every aspect of the marketing process, and understand the rigors of working at a startup. This is the chance to be part of something new and exciting, growing from the ground up! Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media, clean aesthetics, and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
- Create the best content for social media. You will help manage and post content for all social media channels (Instagram, FB, Twitter)
- Shape the brand and identify new opportunities to build the business
- Grow the customer base through multiple initiatives
- Support digital marketing related functions. For example: targeted paid advertising campaigns on FB, Twitter, Instagram
- Contribute to launching of the blog
- Establish industry relationships with bloggers and other influencers
RequirementsIdeal Candidates Qualifications:
- An over-achieving rock star who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and wants to change the world
- Junior or Senior in College, currently pursuing a BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communication, Creative, Media Arts or related field
- Has strong social media presence and knows how to grow social media presence with genuine followers and interested/engaged people
- Has experience building out and managing social media calendar
- Excellent communication skills – especially writing
- Ability to prioritize tasks throughout day with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Advanced experience with major social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Good at online marketing and blogging on multi-platforms
- Motivation, drive, and passion for career growth
For consideration, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter is an opportunity to tell us what excites you most about this opportunity and why you would be an awesome fit. Please provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
We look forward to hearing from you!
***POSITION CAN BE VIRTUAL FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE