Content Marketing InternKamcord
Global Digital Beauty Community is looking for WINTER and SPRING Interns! (Encino, CA)Bangstyle
Social Media Intern'Growers' Short Film
Social Media InternshipVoyage Study Abroad
Social Media InternshipPasquines
Social Media/Digital Marketing Intern neededEast Coast Management Solutions
Social Media Posting InternBuzzlogix
Online Campaigning InternshipGreenpeace USA
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
Maledetti Toscani USA, Inc.
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Vero Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUSA Owners of an Italian luxury fashion brand is seeking candidate to assist with their e-commerce and B&M social media/PR channels. The label is a progressive high-end label for men and women www.maledettitoscaniusa.com
We are looking for a Social Media & PR Intern, to assist with day-to-day management of all social media channels, conceptualize, photograph and produce content and help with overall maintenance of www.maledettitoscaniusa.com. Intern will be responsible for helping to create and implement strategy to increase our social media community.
Responsibilities• Develop, write, edit and proof communications materials, including web stories, and blog posts.
• Tracking Samples
• Working on returns/sendouts
• Clipping press
• Copying/scanning credits
• Updating line sheets
• Helping coordinator to confirm looks and call back returns
• Assist with administering and managing multiple Maledetti Toscani USA social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram.
• Assist in social media tracking/listening and community engagement/interaction.
• Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Working to develop new project ideas
Requirements• Strong writing skills
• A positive, proactive, and strategic approach to improving quality of content with each and every published profile
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
• Blog experience and Wordpress a plus
• Must be able to bring a laptop to work
• Candidate MUST be available for at least 3 full days in the week
• Cover Letter
• Any social media outlets you use (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
SkillsRequired - Writing Skills, Fashion Blogging, WordPress, Social Media Management, Marketing
Preferred - Italian