Health and wellness industry Social Media - Internship Program Spring 2017KetoMedical
Social Media & Community Management InternalleyAdvisor
Social Media InternJoyloop Foods Inc.
Social Media Intern (Fashion)33rd Republic
Manager SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
1901 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCinedigm is a leading entertainment distributor and the largest aggregator of independent digital content worldwide. We distribute feature films, TV programs and web originals via digital download, streaming, video-on-demand, Blu-ray, DVD, and theatrical release.
Cinedigm is seeking an Intern to provide support to the busy Social Media and Digital Marketing team.
Responsibilities• Working with brand marketing team implement organic social posts on company's social properties on Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Draft copy posts for talent and ad buys
• Select images to be used for campaigns.
• Update and maintain content calendar
• Marketing presentations: update title specific, seasonal, theatrical drafting updates as needed.
• Amazon M-O-D: Project management: asset trafficking, meta data, follow up and art request
• Order promotional product requests as needed.
RequirementsSpecific Knowledge Abilities and Skills
• Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Education and Experience
• Enrolled in 4 year college.