Digital Media InterntheAOinsight
Social Media & Community Relations InternDynamic Professional Women's Network
Need Help Monetizing Blog and Growing Business Via-Social MediaCompliment and Complete
Summer 2017 Lifestyle Marketing InternBrynn Capella Inc.
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media / Blogging / Advertising / Journalism Internship-Non Paid (School Credit)Marketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Marketing InternDionisa's Designs
Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media and Marketing InternBookmark This
1901 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCinedigm is a leading entertainment distributor and the largest aggregator of independent digital content worldwide. We distribute feature films, TV programs and web originals via digital download, streaming, video-on-demand, Blu-ray, DVD, and theatrical release.
Cinedigm is seeking an Intern to provide support to the busy Social Media and Digital Marketing team.
Responsibilities• Working with brand marketing team implement organic social posts on company's social properties on Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Draft copy posts for talent and ad buys
• Select images to be used for campaigns.
• Update and maintain content calendar
• Marketing presentations: update title specific, seasonal, theatrical drafting updates as needed.
• Amazon M-O-D: Project management: asset trafficking, meta data, follow up and art request
• Order promotional product requests as needed.
RequirementsSpecific Knowledge Abilities and Skills
• Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Education and Experience
• Enrolled in 4 year college.