Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Social Media and Marketing Intern- LA Mom MagazineBookmark This
LA Mom Magazine
11677 San Vicente Blvd. #206
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLamommagazine.com connects moms of all ages to all of the newest, hippest resources to raise their families in the 21st century. We are hiring a Social Media & Marketing Intern to start as soon as possible. Our office is located in Brentwood, Los Angeles, and we offer flexible work hours.
- Multi Tasker
- Tech Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Expert in Social Media
- Proficient In Writing/ Content Marketing
- Good Eye for Creating Visual & Written Content
- Experience W/ iMovie/Film-Editing Tools
- Internship Experience in PR, Media, Tech, Or Communications Field
The Intern will assist the Marketing Director in the following:
- Social Media Posting
- Social Media Strategy
- Content Creation (Visual & Written)
- Growing Our Social Media Presence
- Growing Our Email Subscribers & Audience
- Reaching Out to Potential Advertisers
- Brainstorming, Research, Planning & Strategy
- Creating, Managing & Tracking Campaigns
- Video Editing
*Candidates are expected to have a basic understanding of social media and marketing principles, as well as an understanding of various social media platforms. Other skills will be taught and refined!
Please send your resume to email@example.com!
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Multi Tasking, iMovie, Fluent English
Preferred - Basic Photoshop