Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Social Media Marketing InternnoteXplore
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Social Media InternRoly Poly Cincinnati
Social Media InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Social Media ManagerAwesome and Amazing Company
NYC Art Co. Seeks Best Fall Social Media/Marketing InternnAscent Art New York
Social Media and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 17 2017
Company Location: Bonanza, NV
Application Deadline: July 17, 2017
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 07/01/17 — 10/01/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA passionate educational company targeting at preschoolers and elementary levels is looking to hire an intern with passionate, independent, versatile with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape. The company is currently building a brand and launching of new products and services. The intern hired will require having strong critical thinking and analytical skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Responsibilities- Able to create marketing materials and have its presence that reaches out to our customers on various platforms, spanning across multi social media accounts
- Savvy, ‘thinking outside the box’ who sees the social media domain as second nature
- Executing social media marketing ideas to develop effective ways to increase marketing momentum & fan/client base
- Must love and know how to use social media such as Facebook Marketing, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Blogs etc.
- Takes a proactive approach to recognize and adapt to industry trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Analyzes and prepares performance report by monitoring and tracking analytics across the Marketing & Sales Funnel
- Cost/benefit analysis