Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media Content InternAC Communications
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
Social Media and Marketing Strategy internBookmark This
1 Depot Street
Posted: August 31 2015
DescriptionAre you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes?
Chic Occasions Bridal Show Producers is a fast paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with the owner and staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. Has an good eye on making the marketing materials more appealing, has new marketing ideas and strategies.
Intern will work in our Marietta location 3 days a week. Intern will also be required to work at Bridal Expos.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
• Establishing a hootsuite account and maintaining
• build our social media following
• How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our owner.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts .
• Assist the owner in building and presenting social media strategy.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
• To build marketing relationships
What We Require:
• Background in Marketing and Communication.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
• Interested in the issues equal access to learning resources and generally socially conscious individual
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Instagram, Custom Facebook Pages
Preferred - Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Development, Flickr