Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLES FAÇONS
Marketing InternDr.calvins Clinic
Social Media InternéClat Law LLP
Social Media InternBEP
Social Media internshipCost Cutters
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETINGNuMainstream Marketing and Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternE.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Social Media and Online Community Management InternBookmark This
The Gifted Group
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Norfolk, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gifted Group (GG) is seeking bright, innovative, results-oriented individuals to join our Internship Program. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable on the job training and experience related to your field while pursuing your education. The Internship can begin at the start of any semester or academic year and can last for the duration of the semester (spring, summer, fall or year round). Ideal candidates for GG internships are individuals pursing undergraduate or graduate degree programs in various fields (e.g. business administration or management, marketing, communications, human resource management, health administration, nutrition.) Candidates will be considered on the basis of the applicability of their education and experience.
The Social Media & Community Management Intern will learn about The Gifted Group’s Social Media marketing which includes a content, engagement, and conversion strategy. The Intern will also engage about how to generate inbound traffic meeting goals of increased likes, increased followers and reposts and cultivate leads and sales. The Social Media & Community Management Intern is a highly motivated individual who demonstrates a passion for learning. This opportunity is 5-15 hours per week and includes frequent supervision by The Gifted Group. This is not a paid position.
The Gifted Group is an integrative network created for women to holistically create a life of intention. We provide multi-sensory learning experiences for the mind, body and spirit through coaching, retreats, and seminars. We preserve passion, direct drive and ignite dreams to facilitate Growth by Design.
ResponsibilitiesOn the job training and education in:
Brand development, social media engagement and-
•Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Requirements• Proven communication and contentment creation skills
• Must have own computer and high-speed internet to function this position
• Must be able to intern 5-15 hours per week; includes submission of weekly time log and conference call or virtual conference once per week
• Ability to blog and understand blogging best practices
• Passionate about The Gifted Group