Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media and Public Relations InternBookmark This
16 Post Office Ave.
Posted: February 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYella Grille is an up and coming culinary gem located in downtown Andover. In the past 5 years since Yella opened, it has been featured in 9 magazine articles, 9 newspaper articles, and on 3 radio shows. It was named one of Northshore's Best Restaurants by the readers of Northshore Magazine on five occasions and has appeared on both the TODAY Show and Phantom Gourmet.
In order to effectively market Yella, we need an intern to assist us in our efforts.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities as an intern will include, but are not limited to:
• Managing our social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
• Drafting and delivering press releases to major media outlets, creating press kits, and maintaining media relations.
• Researching emerging marketing opportunities and trends.
• Assist in planning, organizing and managing promotional events such as Chef dinners and wine tastings.
• Collecting and consolidating consumer feedback to assist in driving future purchases, strengthening brand recognition and maintaining customer loyalty.
Requirements• Be able to think creatively and brainstorm original ideas that appeal to our target market.
• Have strong English writing skills.
• Must be able to edit for content, proper grammar, correct spelling and sentence structure.
• Have a strong knowledge of social media sites including Facebook and Twitter.
• Be a motivated individual committed to devoting sincere effort, skillfully executing tasks and maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently under limited supervision.