Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Graphic designer & Social Media InternKeyconcept
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
NP Associates PA
29 The Crescent
Posted: February 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany Information: NP Associates represents an innovative approach to providing high quality resident-focused, Nurse Practitioner driven resource to long-term care facilities. We specialize in providing primary care that supports the already existing framework, by establishing systems of care that drive nurse assessments, reducing re-hospitalizations, and improving the quality of care.
Internship Description: As a social media assistant you will work with company executives serving as a liaison between the company and the long term healthcare market in general and selected skilled nursing facilities in particular. You will also assist in developing marketing and social media campaigns. Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of the healthcare market, nursing homes, social and media relations and knowledge of social media networks. They will also have strong communication and writing skills.
This is a virtual position and can be completed from any site.
ResponsibilitiesAreas of Primary Focus:
• Innovative and productive thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Capability to work amongst team members in a structured work environment
• Ability to write media releases in AP style
• Identify and acquire company speaking opportunities in social and local media arenas
• Screen current developments in social media recognizing trends
• Monitor dialogue and company discussions on social networks
• Create and distribute press releases to industry journalists and other professionals
• Monitor effectiveness of campaigns to include social media programs of campaigns in an effort to results
RequirementsEducation and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Majoring in public relations, Communications, journalism or related field
• Current college student, minimum 2.5 GPA
• MS Office application knowledge, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Reside in the vicinity of Central New Jersey (Perth Amboy, NJ)
• Ability to work 10 hours per week