Social Media InternR. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
ANNA Magazine LLC.,
Posted: September 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocial media assistant works directly with the Social Media Director in the day-to-day functions of running all social media accounts for ANNA Magazine and assists in social media engagement projects. Gain great experience in this highly desirable job market!
Responsibilities- Tag-team with social media director on all social media functions
- Post and schedule social media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Work with Marketing, Art, and Editorial teams for various projects
- Engage with the social media communities
- Help with ideas and pitch projects to drive traffic to the website via social media.
Requirements- Firm grasp in operating Facebook, Twitter, Instagram platforms
- Interest in social media engagement and publishing
- Top notch time management skills and organization
- Quick minded and creative
- Self-starter and team player attitude
- Excellent communication skills