Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Corner
Social Media SpecialistAcenonyx
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media & Community Management InternTheChicSpy.com
Social Media InternBrogan Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Social Media Publicist – Part-time/ContractHIBU
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Bella Love Inc.
21325 Catawba Ave.
Posted: July 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBella Love is changing the WHY people connect in their hometowns. We are a local entertainment and media company with a locally-exclusive approach to showcasing the area’s most exceptional talent. Through a series of unique, community-inspired events, we are helping to raise awareness and create opportunity for the arts to thrive while generating traffic for local businesses, raising funds for local charities and providing a platform for a more connected community.
The Social Media Assistant will implement the company’s Social Media Strategy; developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing and PR teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company in order to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services.
• Create and organize content on Bella Love website.
• Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
• Strong project management or organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Basic knowledge of HTML and web development/content management
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Enthusiastic self-starter, Written Skills
Preferred - Content Managed Websites