Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternStimulus
Marketing/Social Media InternAO Group
Passtionate Social Media InternFDG
Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media & Community Management InternAusgold Limited
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Posted: April 08 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for someone who is a smart, dynamic & energetic Social Media Mgr. You'll have the opportunity to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, startup company.
This is a part-time non-paid position (requires at least 20 hours per week).
Please submit a writing sample and/or sample social media posts.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Develop strategies to keep content on all blogs and facebook fresh
- Nurture and manage social media communities including blogs, message boards, email discussion groups, Facebook, Pintrest, Twitter and branded communities to generate exposure
- Create a comprehensive social media/marketing strategy to increase our brand visibility, membership and traffic across the consumer market and implement and manage social media programs
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience as a social media coordinator, community manager or similar for a major consumer brand;
-Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, English, Journalism, or similar;
-Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills, with an engaging written voice;
-Proficiency in Excel;
-Bonus: copywriting and/or PR experience;