Social Media Marketing SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternStimulus
Marketing/Social Media InternAO Group
Passtionate Social Media InternFDG
Social Media & Community Management InternCostco Wholesale
Social Media & Community Management InternAusgold Limited
Social Media AssistantBookmark This
PO Box 361566
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description360 Magazine is a group of young and assertive individuals that have established a global digital and print edgy fashion + lifestyle + culture magazine. Notable talent, Vaughn Lowery (Joe Boxer, Top Model, The Young & Evil) utilizes his first-hand knowledge of fashion and entertainment along with his best buds to present you with this publication.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Manage "Feature Wall" and Tumblr posts.
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist.
- Organize Intern staff, on-campus college recruitment, and community engagement.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Obtain or in pursuit of a four year degree.
- Communication and follow up skills.
- Self starter and dedicated individual.
- Must be able to keep up with popular culture trends.