Health and wellness industry Social Media - Internship Program Spring 2017KetoMedical
Social Media & Community Management InternalleyAdvisor
Social Media InternJoyloop Foods Inc.
Social Media Intern (Fashion)33rd Republic
Manager SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
Social Media & Blog Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 26 2015
Company Location: Buford, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID, BUT WILL HAVE GREAT PERKS FOR THE RIGHT PERSON*
Currently we are looking for writers/bloggers and Social Media lovers that are interested in the topics below:
You will be working with a team of other interns to come up with Content Ideas, Creating and scheduling Social media post, Responding to media request, and more. This position is virtual so you can do it at any location and on your free time. I do ask that you commit to a minimum of 8 hours per week.
There will also be required weekly meetings on Google Hangouts.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
-Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
-Create one 500 word blog post per week. (Under your own name) no restriction on topics, but we want something that engages our readers.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Experience/interest in Web maintenance
SkillsRequired - WordPress, Twitter, Pinterest, Hootsuite, Blog Marketing, Facebook Fan Page Strategies
Preferred - Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe Photoshop, Digital Journalism, Women's Issues, Brand Ambassadors