TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Graphic designer & Social Media InternKeyconcept
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Be a Social Media Manager for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
Social Media InternAdventure Wagon
Fashion Social Media InternKlickpicks
Social Media InternTim Mann Financial
Social Media & Blog Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: March 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID, BUT WILL HAVE GREAT PERKS FOR THE RIGHT PERSON*
Currently we are looking for writers/bloggers and Social Media lovers that are interested in the topics below:
You will be working with a team of other interns to come up with Content Ideas, Creating and scheduling Social media post, Responding to media request, and more. This position is virtual so you can do it at any location and on your free time. I do ask that you commit to a minimum of 8 hours per week.
There will also be required weekly meetings on Google Hangouts.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
-Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
-Create one 500 word blog post per week. (Under your own name) no restriction on topics, but we want something that engages our readers.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Experience/interest in Web maintenance
SkillsRequired - Blog Marketing, WordPress, Pinterest, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Twitter, Hootsuite
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Brand Ambassadors, Digital Journalism, Women's Issues