Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media & Blog ManagerBookmark This
Posted: May 12 2016
Company Location: Chantilly, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVendorVid, a hot new startup in the DC Metro Area, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the team.
VendorVid uses video chat to help engaged couples and those planning events meet the vendors that will make their event a success. It is kind of like a Skype or Google Hangouts for wedding and event professionals.
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for building relationships on social media and for managing the following VendorVid accounts on a daily basis:
- Wordpress Blog
Requirements- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Liberal Arts or related field
- Demonstrated writing skills for social media and web
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media channels
- Ability to think on one’s feet, good judgment and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Website development and/or website management experience a plus