Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media Blogger & Content CreatorBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionDuttyHaute™ is lifestyle blog that curates and creates uniquely tailored content to engage and empower the Caribbean community. Our clean platform delivers a flood of traditional and modern Caribbean culture. Our focus is simple, highlight accomplished individuals and enhance the lifestyles of those in the Caribbean community.
We are seeking highly motivated digital content creators (bloggers and writers) to join our team. An ideal candidate will have a knack for social media and possess excellent writing skills.
Responsibilities• Report news as it’s happening online using AP style;
• Post stories to our website and its social media counterparts;
• Monitor news releases, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other digital sources for story ideas and content;
• Shoot and edit video and photos for use on DUTTYHAUTE.COM;
• Contribute story ideas to company CEO;
• Scour the internet for viral/shareable stories;
• Increase social media engagement, expand our social reach, and build buzz for our events; and
• Create original blog posts discussing trends that are on the rise and that are relevant to each of our assembles.
• All candidates must be either a Junior or Senior currently enrolled in a four-year college or university, working towards a bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Public Relations.
• Knowledge of content management software (CMS examples: Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr.)
• Strong news judgment. Excellent writing skills using AP Style.
• Video and photo editing skills.
• Strong understanding of various social media platforms (Examples: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
PLEASE SUBMITS A 250 WORD WRITING SAMPLE (Include images or video) & TIMES AVAILABLE FOR SKYPE INTERVIEW
TOPICS FOR WRITING SAMPLE:
Caribbean Fashion Pioneers.
Caribbean Models, Actors/Actresses, Photographers, Singers, and Dancers.
Caribbean Professionals (Lawyers, Doctors, Chefs, Barbers, Beauticians, etc.)
Caribbean Businesses (Restaurants, Bakeries, Technology Based, etc.)
Caribbean history and culture.
Caribbean travel destinations.