Social Media InternANGLO PACIFIC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Social Media & MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media InternShae Redding - Rogers
Social Media + Marketing InternRashti & Rashti
Ongoing Social Media Marketing InternAmerica's Color Consultants
Social Media /BloggerBookmark This
New York City Community Services
1712 kings highway
Posted: January 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for someone who is as passionate about our mission as we are and who knows the social media world! NYC Community Center is looking to hire an energetic Social Media Intern who will help drive traffic and visitors to our website. This position maybe done remotely but we love having interns at our office. We are a starting nonprofit and need to introduce ourselves to the online world. Social Media is the key tool for our nonprofit to raise money for the community programs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media, as well as, helping our community. If interested you may email Hanan at Hanan@nyccs.org
New York City Community Services (NYCCS) is a promising 501(c)(3) nonprofit, on the path to making great changes within the local communities of NYC. In the past year NYCCS’s first program, Clinton Institute, has provided vocational training and job placement services to over 4,000 members of the local community. Inspired by Clinton Institute’s success, NYCCS is dedicating itself to creating more programs that cater to the needs of the community.
ResponsibilitiesSocial Media Internship Description
- Generate steady volume of posts, manage and update social media channels on a daily basis (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, etc)
- Use your creativity to connect and communicate with our community
Build a strong relationship with NYC!
- Research/develop ways to increase interactions and optimize content for sharing/virality.
- Compose short creative blog posts
- Research the best ways to target the right audience through Google ads, Facebook ads etc
- Familiarity with all social media outlets
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Must have creativity!
- A leader who can take charge and make decisions