Social Media InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO EDITING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Social Media & Community Management InternLuxury Barber
Creative Writer and Social media intern needed *Paid PositionGVATE LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternSports Girl Media LLC
Social Media & Blogging InternBookmark This
Posted: December 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a leading full-service digital marketing and management consultancy. We help brands execute a winning digital strategy on top social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and others.
You will be involved in all aspects of social media marketing, including attending agency/brand briefings, pitch & introduction meetings. We believe it is important for an intern to see, first hand, how the business works. You will be dividing your time between research, developing strategies in a team environment and getting hand on experience.
For those highly motivated interns we have a commission structure so you can share in the "wins" you help create.
Our offices are in Los Angeles although we are more than open to virtual internships. Previous interns are working within the entertainment, advertising and production industries.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Research and write three (3) blog posts per week (300-600 words per post)
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment