Social Media & Outreach Marketing Management InternMoolah U
AI-bot High-Tech Startup Internship Opportunity - Virtual HackathonNoname yet
Social Media/Marketing/Small Business InternMy College Coach, LLC
PR/Marketing Firm Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Spring Social Media Intern Needed for Menswear CompanyDescendant of Thieves
Social Media Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Social Media Internship (PAID - Virtual) with Analytics ExperienceWordpress Interns
Social Media & Blogging InternBookmark This
Posted: December 30 2014
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a leading full-service digital marketing and management consultancy. We help brands execute a winning digital strategy on top social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and others.
You will be involved in all aspects of social media marketing, including attending agency/brand briefings, pitch & introduction meetings. We believe it is important for an intern to see, first hand, how the business works. You will be dividing your time between research, developing strategies in a team environment and getting hand on experience.
For those highly motivated interns we have a commission structure so you can share in the "wins" you help create.
Our offices are in Los Angeles although we are more than open to virtual internships. Previous interns are working within the entertainment, advertising and production industries.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Research and write three (3) blog posts per week (300-600 words per post)
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment