*Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual Intern*Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
Social Media & Brand Ambassador InternBookmark This
Little City Love
Posted: March 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLittle City Love makes 'keepsake' goods for a lifestyle of authenticity and adventure. We're passionate about exploration, literature, coffee, and words! Please visit our website at littlecitylove.com to learn more.
We're looking for an intern who is truly passionate about adventure, literature, and people. The position will involve carrying out an ongoing social media strategy of curated and created content, reactive engagement and reporting on fan insights. An ideal candidate will not only have knowledge of the platform (Twitter, Tumblr, etc.) they're specializing in, but a strong desire to learn more about growing and engaging with an audience in a meaningful way.
We're looking for interns to specialize in one of the following social media platforms:
Please include responses to the following in your application (please limit answers to 1-2 sentences):
- Describe the Little City Love Instagram account (brand, content, aesthetic).
- Provide links to 1-3 of your social media accounts to demonstrate savvy and interest.
- What apps/tools do you use most to stay organized?
- What's your favorite book? Why?
Responsibilities- Engage with and grow a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns via a particular social media platform
- Seek out collaborations with large influencers on a particular social media platform
- Be creative! Dream up new ideas and experiments to captivate an audience
Requirements- Must have solid writing skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong communications skills for interacting with a community of fans/followers
- Must be self-motivated and organized enough to work remotely
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, creativity, and enthusiasm
- Must be enthusiastic about learning how to grow/engage an audience -- the best work is done when you enjoy it!