YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media Management InternCMR Ventures, LLC dba Locally Rocks
Social Media MarketingPlantOGram
Social Media & Brand Partnerships InternshipBookmark This
8066 Melrose Avenue, Suite 4
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIt's been a whirlwind of fast-paced, high-growth this year and we need some awesome people to add to our already stellar team. A quick intro to what we're up to:
It's been a whirlwind of fast-paced, high-growth this year and we need some awesome people to add to our already stellar team. A quick intro to what we're up to:
- Tattify is an online accessories brand geared towards young female teens. Our current product lines are temporary tattoos and nail wraps.
- We were born nearly three years ago with about 50 tattoo designs. Our current range includes 763 temporary tattoos and 579 nail wraps (We know what you're thinking.. that's a lot of product ).
- We garner attention from customers posting pics of themselves wearing our product. Check us out here. http://instagram.com/tattify.
- Every week we team up with artists and digital influencers to release their own unique temporary tattoo and/ or nail wrap collection.
- All of our designs come from a diverse community of artists from all around the globe.
- Our mobile app is about to launch in beta. It's pretty cool.
- We have some quirky new product lines due to release in 2015.
- We're located in the heart of West Hollywood.
Responsibilities- Reach out to artists, brands, bloggers and influencers. In this role you must have the ability to compile research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and communicate the plan to team members.
- Manage our ambassador program of approximately 80 instagram, youtube and blogger influencers by preparing monthly gift boxes for them.
- Gifting influencers by matching Tattify designs with influencers' tastes and preferences.
- Create and curate social content aimed at key audiences on instagram, facebook and twitter among others, while maintaining a consistent and meaningful brand message.
- Diligent and creative about proactively engaging with top influencers, particularly on instagram using our internal company instagram tool.
- Coordinate promotion of business initiatives and events such as bi-weekly website sales and promotions.
- Coordinate campaign materials and social posts in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in web culture and trends, and love talking about it with other passionate people
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Tattify
- BONUS #1 - Experience in using social media publishing, analytics and community management tools such as Hootsuite.
- BONUS #2 - Knowledge in Photoshop.
Requirements- You're a smart, passionate and driven social media native.
- You have a passion for fashion and the arts and you're motivated by the opportunity to help shape and contribute to the growth of a start-up.
- Sense of humor, positive attitude, and a passion for fashion, arts and digital media.
- You have excellent time management skills and an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Have active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc
- You communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- You have great attention to detail and outstanding organization and prioritization skills.
- BONUS #1: You have an artistic flair and an eye for marketing campaigns.
- BONUS #2: You love fashion and the arts.