Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Social Media & Communications Interns - MiamiBookmark This
Posted: July 15 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrickell.com is the premiere site for downtown Brickell, Miami real estate and lifestyle - condos, eats, drinks, wellness and events - pretty much everything Brickell!
The expert team is constantly expanding and open to interns and content contributors both in office and virtual; must be a South Florida resident. Ideal candidates must have either experience or interest developing writing or social media skills to create lifestyle content. Those selected will contribute to and receive exposure on site with 1,000 hits per day and growing.
• Great exposure on reputable and high traffic site to build experience and portfolio
• Good opportunity to network with top realtors, business owners, bloggers, and tastemakers
• College credit available
• Paid internship consideration after continuous 6 months and performance evaluation
Blog Writing / Content Contributor
• Write stories and source images for blog posts
• Create social media calendar and post updates across platforms, source images and write captions
• Assist with special events
Requirements• Experience – freelancer writers/bloggers/content developers; graduate students and/or junior or senior in college majoring in English, Communications, Marketing or Business; lifestyle writing hobbyist
• Communication – passion for writing; creative with content; good visual eye; attention to details, grammar; meets timelines; follows trends; continuously engages followers; comfortable in unstructured environment; bilingual a plus
• Skills – proficient in Microsoft Office Word; Photoshop and Illustrator a plus, but not required; content developer; well versed in Instagram
SkillsRequired - Content Writing, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Management
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Bilingual-English/Spanish