Health and wellness industry Social Media - Internship Program Spring 2017KetoMedical
Social Media & Community Management InternalleyAdvisor
Social Media InternJoyloop Foods Inc.
Social Media Intern (Fashion)33rd Republic
Manager SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIPBookmark This
We Run, Inc.
Posted: May 03 2015
Company Location: Cambria Heights, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe Run, Inc. is looking for someone to drive and expand our Social Media Communications activities and build relationships with influencers to grow our social media presence.
As part of a small company and team, you'll get your hands dirty and learn much more than you do at an average internship including honing writing, communication, and event production skills. We have a fun, casual environment that fosters creativity centered on individuals with one common goal….GROWTH! For the right candidate, it’s also an opportunity to grow with us as we continue to expand.
The role is hands-on – you will help manage and grow all our social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other relevant social media/collaboration sites. You not only have new and interesting ideas, but the drive to execute them quickly, measure the results, and make recommendations for the next time around.
Our objective is to provide a setting in which you will grow, develop and enhance professional working skills in a fun and positive work environment. This is a collaborative environment, new ideas and innovations are encouraged. You will 100% make an impact in our overall mission and affect our bottom line.
This is a great opportunity to take on a challenge on a new start up, produce great results and further your career within a young and fresh-thinking company.
• Be part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial team
• Contribute to the development of a fast growing start-up
• Portfolio development (you will be making a ton of assets)
• Take on responsibility from the first day
• See your ideas being implemented right away
If the above describes you and your passions, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume, short cover letter and your social media footprint, including earliest possible starting date, with the subject “Social Media Communications Internship” to email@example.com. For more information on We Run, Inc. and the We Run for Hope 5K visit www.werunonline.com.
Responsibilities• Help maintain an editorial calendar with stories and announcements planned across all social media platforms
• Develop ideas for and generate regular content for all social media platforms
• Manage social media platforms including online discussions by listening and responding to users (where appropriate) in a timely and authentic manner.
• Curate content and photo trend lists and research for new sources
• Planning and managing social media contests and giveaways together with our partners
• Seek out media outlets and blogs to improve web presence
• Research and identify bloggers/key influencers and associated communities for blogger/influencer campaigns to enhance our blog roll
RequirementsWHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
(1) MUST HAVES
• Can work at least 10-15 hours per week remotely
• Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment, takes initiative and is a creative thinker
• Is web savvy: an avid web reader, stays on top of content trends, understands social networking and digital media trends
• Fluent with Facebook (ads, gifts, offers, games), Twitter, Pinterest (contests, partnerships), Youtube, Google +, Instagram, etc.
• Ability to create engaging event planning and production content on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube as well as other content sharing sites
• Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to verbalize concepts and effectively pitch new ideas and campaigns
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and can meet daily/weekly deadlines
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
• Possible event staffing
• General administrative support as needed
(2) BONUS POINTS
• Experience developing social media strategies utilizing various social media platforms
• Experience creating Facebook/Twitter advertising campaigns, both in terms of the actual creation of the ads, targeting process as well as actual media buy to support new launches, brand anniversaries, sweepstakes/ contests, etc.
• Experience in community management for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and the ability to respond quickly to fans, trends and clients alike.