Health and wellness industry Social Media - Internship Program Spring 2017KetoMedical
Social Media & Community Management InternalleyAdvisor
Social Media InternJoyloop Foods Inc.
Social Media Intern (Fashion)33rd Republic
Manager SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidBookmark This
A&A Marketing Group
11300 N Central Expy, Ste 370
Posted: November 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionA&A Marketing Group is a Marketing Firm located in the heart of Dallas, TX. that specializes in business development, marketing, sales and fundraising for a large number of Fortune 100 and World-renown Non Profit Organizations.
An intern at A&A Marketing Group will learn and develop communication, sales, leadership, team management, problem solving, client relations, negotiation, human resources and goal setting skills, which are fundamental for a successful long term career in the business world.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will take charge of managing and elevating A&A Marketing's social media presence. This includes:
● Responding to messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr & Snapchat
● Gauging audience receptivity and developing strategies for inspiring our followers and fans to connect and participate in our upcoming campaigns.
● Writing and posting effective, inspiring, and engaging daily content for all of A&A Marketing's social media pages while keeping the voice of the A&A Marketing Group online personality.
● Developing and implementing campaign marketing on all social media platforms.
● Market research for development of posts, though some content will be provided.
● Engaging with relevant social media trends and popular platforms to expand and enrich A&A Marketing's outreach.
● Creating a clear monthly Social Media calendar with the language for all social media platforms (FB, Twitter, and IG/Tumblr)
● Maintaining all A&A Marketing's social media platforms, making sure each platform is up to date and interconnected.
● Developing and implementing a system where A&A Marketing Group's community of youth can effectively share upcoming events, campaigns, and content to be featured on our social media pages.
RequirementsA&A Marketing Group is currently seeking a highly‐skilled and purposeful individual to serve 10‐20 hours per week as Social Media Intern. The Social Media Intern should be proactive, committed, and enthusiastic.
Must be able to work in the US
Must be able to commute to Dallas on a daily basis