Social Media InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
VIDEO, PRODUCER & STYLIST INTERNS (STIPEND AND UNPAID POSITIONS AVAILABLE)Social Snacks
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidBookmark This
A&A Marketing Group
11300 N Central Expy, Ste 370
Posted: November 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA&A Marketing Group is a Marketing Firm located in the heart of Dallas, TX. that specializes in business development, marketing, sales and fundraising for a large number of Fortune 100 and World-renown Non Profit Organizations.
An intern at A&A Marketing Group will learn and develop communication, sales, leadership, team management, problem solving, client relations, negotiation, human resources and goal setting skills, which are fundamental for a successful long term career in the business world.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will take charge of managing and elevating A&A Marketing's social media presence. This includes:
● Responding to messages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr & Snapchat
● Gauging audience receptivity and developing strategies for inspiring our followers and fans to connect and participate in our upcoming campaigns.
● Writing and posting effective, inspiring, and engaging daily content for all of A&A Marketing's social media pages while keeping the voice of the A&A Marketing Group online personality.
● Developing and implementing campaign marketing on all social media platforms.
● Market research for development of posts, though some content will be provided.
● Engaging with relevant social media trends and popular platforms to expand and enrich A&A Marketing's outreach.
● Creating a clear monthly Social Media calendar with the language for all social media platforms (FB, Twitter, and IG/Tumblr)
● Maintaining all A&A Marketing's social media platforms, making sure each platform is up to date and interconnected.
● Developing and implementing a system where A&A Marketing Group's community of youth can effectively share upcoming events, campaigns, and content to be featured on our social media pages.
RequirementsA&A Marketing Group is currently seeking a highly‐skilled and purposeful individual to serve 10‐20 hours per week as Social Media Intern. The Social Media Intern should be proactive, committed, and enthusiastic.
Must be able to work in the US
Must be able to commute to Dallas on a daily basis