Social Media Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Social Media Management InternCreative CoLAB
Digital Marketing Strategist (Remote)Geopolitical Intelligence System
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Driven Vision
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media InternBelle Maison Agency
Youtube GuruH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media Targeting TechH&R Yacht Charters
Social Media / Community Engagement InternBookmark This
Proverbial Peace Revived
708 Landing Pt
Posted: January 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProverbial Peace Revived (PPR) is a federally certified non-profit (501c3) community outreach organization, faith-based in its purpose, directives and operations. PPR is in need of a Social Media / Community Engagement Intern to assist the Director of Marketing and Public Relations in promoting the ministry’s online presence for enhanced organizational success. The organization was founded in 2002 to empower the emotionally wounded and spiritually broken to release, forgive, and heal from the traumas of past hurt, and live purposeful, successful lives. The mission of the ministry is to help individuals who are lost and hopeless from the stressors of child abuse, molestation, rape, domestic violence, or other painful family ordeals and reignite the possibilities of hope, peace, and joy in life’s pursuits.
Local resident of Greater Atlanta, Georgia area desired.
Responsibilities- Maintain the organizations social networking profiles to promote interest and knowledge
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
Requirements- Significant knowledge of various social media outlets, target markets, and areas of influence.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation engagement, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Enjoys an environment of innovation, new ideas, and spiritual focus.
- Exhibits strong foundation of Christian faith, ethics, and personal values.