Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Social Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Social Media InternPriscilla Costa Bridal
Social Media Marketing InternMove-Tastic!
Unbound Seeks Social Savvy WomanUnbound
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part Time UnpaidA&A Marketing Group
Social Media / Community Engagement InternBookmark This
Proverbial Peace Revived
708 Landing Pt
Posted: January 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProverbial Peace Revived (PPR) is a federally certified non-profit (501c3) community outreach organization, faith-based in its purpose, directives and operations. PPR is in need of a Social Media / Community Engagement Intern to assist the Director of Marketing and Public Relations in promoting the ministry’s online presence for enhanced organizational success. The organization was founded in 2002 to empower the emotionally wounded and spiritually broken to release, forgive, and heal from the traumas of past hurt, and live purposeful, successful lives. The mission of the ministry is to help individuals who are lost and hopeless from the stressors of child abuse, molestation, rape, domestic violence, or other painful family ordeals and reignite the possibilities of hope, peace, and joy in life’s pursuits.
Local resident of Greater Atlanta, Georgia area desired.
Responsibilities- Maintain the organizations social networking profiles to promote interest and knowledge
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
Requirements- Significant knowledge of various social media outlets, target markets, and areas of influence.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation engagement, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Enjoys an environment of innovation, new ideas, and spiritual focus.
- Exhibits strong foundation of Christian faith, ethics, and personal values.