Social Media Intern | MagazineFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Interni'mperfect Magazine
Are You Awesome at Social Media?Storm Enterprises
Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media and Community InternBookmark This
World Champion Cardio Boxing Inc.
10500 Magnolia Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld Champion Cardio Boxing Inc.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment