Event PlannerQueen Concepts & Co.
Technology News & Media Company Seeking Intern For Social Media/Film/Video/Photo AssignmentsDigiLyfe Media
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media/ Public RelationsBeauty of Cancer, LLC
Social Media InternHecTech
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Social Media / Community InternBookmark This
6615 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Kind (www.thekindland.com) is seeking a Social Media intern to manage, curate and measure social media efforts. This internship requires an understanding of most social media channels, their unique communities and a natural desire to connect with the broader social media world and live in it day-to-day.
Responsibilities- Post, manage and help grow our multiple social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, and more
- Engage with our social media communities and followers
- Explore where relevant content can be shared to new/existing audiences on sites such as Reddit, StumbleUpon, Medium and other outlets
- Work closely with editors to understand the content calendar and editorial voice
- Identify and source trends and stories on social for the editorial team
- Identify, evaluate and recommend social media other platforms and vendors to diversify our audience
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
Requirements- Experience using and communicating in social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
- Have a love for social media as a tool for marketing and content distribution