Online Social Media ManagerVictims of Immigration Fraud
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERNIMEX CARGO LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Morph Project
Social Media, MultimediaEtching-It.com
Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
social media & community managementBookmark This
Posted: August 25 2015
Company Location: Carlsbad, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifeWorks Education ( a chapter S corporation) is professional speaking and educational company based in Carlsbad Ca. Our purpose is to help people to be more productive at work and more fulfilled in life. We offer principles, practices and tools to business in a variety of settings including: keynotes, live workshops and webinars. We are well recognized in the healthcare, financial and insurance industries for delivering entertaining, energizing, engaging presentations.
My name is Jerry Bridge, I am a keynote speaker, entertainer and author. Over the next 5 years my goal is to triple business; from 30 presentations per year to 90. We have our first book published with another to come in the next year.
While the bulk of our business has been through various associations - healthcare, insurance, and banking; there is no limit and we are looking to expand our client base. Organizations are ALWAYS looking for excellent speakers that can motivate, energize and entertain their members.
I need help with social media marketing. Are you the right person?
Check out the video content and materials here: www.JerryBridge.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment