- Internships /
- Social Media /
- Social Media & Community Management Intern - Glass Jewelry & Decor Business
Social Media & Community Management InternHilltop Talent
Social Media & Wordpress Management InternRead em and Steep
Social Media Intern for New Fashion Content Creation ServiceKlickpicks
Social Media ManagementINFINITY Concepts and Promotions
Summer Internship at Social Network Startup Ahead of National DebutCarita LLC
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Local Chronicle Project- Summer InternshipOne Chronicle, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Glass Jewelry & Decor BusinessBookmark This
Posted: March 22 2016
Company Location: Glendale, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlassy Allie is a handmade glass jewelry and decor company based in Queens, NY. I create necklaces as well as melt bottles to form bowls, cheese trays, ring dishes and spoon rests. My main modes of selling are through craft art fairs and my Etsy page. The roles I would need an intern to fulfill would be:
- Promoting the Etsy store via social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Etsy Store Promotions, etc.
- Uploading and updating listings on Etsy
- Editing photos to ensure excellent visual quality
- Having an understanding of fashion and jewelry trends
- Researching craft fairs in the area with application deadlines
- Learning a little about a unique art form!
I would require the intern does daily social media posting and product promotion multiple times a week. It should sum to roughly 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment