Social Media MarketingBearprint Holdings, Inc.
Summer DIGITAL MARKETING Internship for Hair and Skincare CompanyAdvanced Skin & Hair, Inc
Chicago Scene Magazine - Marketing & Social Media Management InternChicago Scene
Social Media Director InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media InternAnaheim University
Social Media InternFab Design Company
Social Media InternCrushh
Online Social Communities Management InternAGVSPORT
Social Media & Community Management Intern for Arts In The PlazaBookmark This
Arts In The Plaza. Inc.
1 West Chester Street
Long Beach, NY
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArts In The Plaza is "Your Inspiring Arts and Music Marketplace-Continuing to provide cultural enrichment and enjoyment in Long Beach." Since 2010, Arts in the Plaza has been inspiring Long Beach by showcasing locally handcrafted art, and presenting musical performances and cultural arts. We are seeking enthusiastic, creative interns with great communication skills as well as knowledge of technological media. Interns are expected to be on site on Saturdays from 8am-4:30pm, but may work remotely the rest of the week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-Writes and publishes weekly blog
- Participate in daily operations and management of event
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment