Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Fall Social Media InternCreeds Collective
Internship: Videographer / Video Editor / PersonalityWirlix
Social Media InternDoSD
Social Media/Marketing InternTouchDolls
Social Media for Entertainment CompanyAnolan Luxe World Productions /Luxury Lifestyle TV Shows
XPNfest Social Media Intern - Work/Attend XPNfest 2017Timeset
Social Media-Digital/Web Design Internship(Fall 17)-Miami, FL(College Credit Mandatory)CPL Audio
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Awesome Hammock CompanyBookmark This
Trek Light Gear
1925 33rd St.
Posted: April 08 2016
DescriptionTrek Light Gear is a lifestyle brand with a product line focused around our lightweight hammocks, hammock camping accessories, backpacks and more.
We have been in business for over 13 years and have built a strong brand along the way - we've been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, the NY Times, Fox News, Gizmodo and more. Yet we've accomplished all of this as a very small team and now we're looking for the right individuals to help us grow and become part of what we do at the ground level.
Social Media and grassroots marketing has always been at the forefront of what we do - with over 18K Facebook fans, 8K on Twitter and an email list of 10K+, we've got a great foundation to build on and need your help taking it to the next level. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of how to nurture our existing community, how to increase engagement and convert followers into happy customers, and how to help us build relationships with a massive number of new fans and customers.
We're looking for the right person who gets what our brand is about and understands how to best tell our story through social media, our blog, newsletter, and more. We truly believe in helping our interns and employees to grow as much as possible so this is the perfect position for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, small business and not just being a cog in the wheel. This is a two-way street and not just a way to get cheap help - if you can help us be successful you'll have our promise to always do whatever we can to help you grow and achieve your goals.
We're located in Boulder, CO and it's always better to work with someone local but we're willing to speak with anyone interested in the opportunity.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to at least 3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and a freely structured environment
- Must be passionate about what we do, which essentially means you must also love relaxing in a hammock and considering it 'work'