Social Media Intern - PinterestModern Vice
Summer Internship- Social Media, Digital MarketingLuxor Linens
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN WANTED- HIGH FASHION MAGAZINEAM Studio
HIP HOP ARTIST PR INTERNSHIPintice
Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media Marketing InternMobius New Media
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Seeking *Social Media Intern* For Short Film Empowering Muslim Women in the ArtsForgotten Corpses
GGE Foundation Inc is looking for a Social Media Guru!Bookmark This
GGE Foundation Inc.
Posted: December 04 2015
Company Location: Charlotte, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a non profit organization (GGE Foundation Inc) committed to empowering children and their parents to"Live Long and Prosper" by developing healthy eating habits and providing them with the knowledge needed for prevention and wellness. We are looking to hire a creative social media intern to assist with our current marketing goals and re-branding. Social Media intern will be in charge or creating and planning social media content. Our non-profit is located in Charlotte NC but most work will/can be completed at home.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment