Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Pro-Cannabis Non ProfitBookmark This
Spark The Conversation
2554 Lincoln Blvd #400
Posted: June 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpark The Conversation is a national education campaign that brings awareness to emerging scientific evidence supporting Cannabis as medicine and facts illuminating the failures of the War on Drugs. Through a grassroots social media movement, our goal is to inspire drug policy reform by engaging the 85% of Americans that support cannabis as a medicine and the 88% that believe the War on Drugs is failing.
Working with some of the world's most famous influencers and celebrity ambassadors, STC exists to end stereotypes about Cannabis users. Come join our social team!
- Must be interested in changing the world
- Must be located in Los Angeles, 18+
- Must be available to come into creative studio in Venice Beach 3 times/week and ability to work remotely
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment