Social Media and Blogging InternPhantasy Management, LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - Wordpress GURU NeededBlack Travel journey
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media InternHolhaus
Spring/Summer Social Media Marketing Needed-- Community OrgOur Community is Our Land
Social Media Strategist (Spring 2017)Be The Flame
Social Media & Community Management Intern for the Tattoo IndustryBookmark This
Find Me Ink
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFind me ink is a software company that connects customers to tattoo artists We provide web based services for artists and parlors to showcase their art and make it more searchable. We then provide a search engine for customers to search through art and get matched to an artist.
We went live in November intended to test in Chicago, however, we’ve had the entire world use our site for tattoo services. In fact, customers from Italy, Canada and Mexico have flown to Chicago to get a tattoo from artists from our site. Again, our site was intended for Chicago so now we are building out the platform to scale out country-wide.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to show their talents throughout the workplace.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment