Marketing/Sales/Social Media InternMobileAppitude
Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
VIDEO, PRODUCER & STYLIST INTERNS (STIPEND AND UNPAID POSITIONS AVAILABLE)Social Snacks
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Black Ladies International, Inc.
Posted: September 16 2016
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Ladies International, Incorporated is a non-profit organization of women committed to sisterhood. We are dedicated to developing the potential of women and girls through mentoring, training, and service. Our purpose is to unify women and girls of color, empower them with the tools to achieve their dreams, and break down barriers that hold women and girls of color captive from reaching their full potential. This is accomplished by strengthening the bonds between women and girls of color world-wide by creating a sisterhood, being of service, and exemplifying the epitome of being a Lady.
We are looking for an intern to join our organization that believes in and supports our mission and core values. we need someone who can represent our mission and values via our various social media accounts. Make daily post and updates, answer questions, post and share events, and pass any important information to the executive director.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment