Health and wellness industry Social Media - Internship Program Spring 2017KetoMedical
Social Media & Community Management InternalleyAdvisor
Social Media InternJoyloop Foods Inc.
Social Media Intern (Fashion)33rd Republic
Manager SEO & Digital AnalyticsFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Are you looking for an internship working from home? Are you a social media expert?Foodie Con
Social Midea & Email Marketing InternTea Hee Hee
Social Media ManagerSponsorUnited
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 07 2015
Company Location: Fort Washington, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout i Pray Empower Persevere (iPEP)
Our desire as a Christian clothing company is to provide you with high quality products that make you feel great while wearing them and inspire others to come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Whenever you purchase a T-shirt from our Christian clothing store, you allow yourself to be used by God in the spreading of His Word wherever you go.
Our mission is to bring more souls to Christ by displaying meaningful inspirational messages on [Christian] clothing for all.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment