Marketing SEO Internship for the FallRave Decor
Social Media, Marketing & Public Relations Management InternDesign Weave/ NuSleep Bedding
Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout i Pray Empower Persevere (iPEP)
Our desire as a Christian clothing company is to provide you with high quality products that make you feel great while wearing them and inspire others to come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Whenever you purchase a T-shirt from our Christian clothing store, you allow yourself to be used by God in the spreading of His Word wherever you go.
Our mission is to bring more souls to Christ by displaying meaningful inspirational messages on [Christian] clothing for all.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment