Social Media InternshipProgressive Mastery Learning - The Grid Method
Social Media & Community Management Intern For Site Geared Toward Minority WomenBrown Girl Bloggers
Video productionZada International Consulting
Web Content-INTERNZada International Consulting
Social Media InternKillian CEO
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATORBLEUCOCO
Social Media InternshipSBA Loan Group
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media InternBookmark This
4533 HIGHLAND AVENUE
San Diego, CA
Posted: January 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi! My name is Alysha Nett and social media is how we make make money. I'm located in San Diego and recently moved here from Los Angeles.
I'm looking for someone to help me out a couple hours each day in managing not only my own online presence through social media, but also my most recent business venture's.
Responsibilities- manage my depop account. please be familiar with the app. tasks included: photographing product, listing items, communicating with customers, shipping items, providing tracking
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (instagram, snapchat, facebook, and depop are VERY IMPORTANT)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment