Social Media InternSAS for Women®
Social Media, and Marketing AssistantNew BLK Wall Street
PUBLIC RELATIONS / ADVERTISING AND SALESSynergy Management
Sports Advertising Account ExecutiveCPG Seattle
Social Media & Community Management InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Social Media and Event CoordinatorGlobal Art & Design Project
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
4533 HIGHLAND AVENUE
San Diego, CA
Posted: January 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi! My name is Alysha Nett and social media is how we make make money. I'm located in San Diego and recently moved here from Los Angeles.
I'm looking for someone to help me out a couple hours each day in managing not only my own online presence through social media, but also my most recent business venture's.
Responsibilities- manage my depop account. please be familiar with the app. tasks included: photographing product, listing items, communicating with customers, shipping items, providing tracking
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (instagram, snapchat, facebook, and depop are VERY IMPORTANT)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment