VASE Construction Social Media & Community Management InternVASE Construction
Fashion Accessories Social Media InternDaccio
Social Media InternChelsea Grays
Social Media InternshipCommunity Impact Technologies, Inc. d/b/a Semble
Social Media SupportDMJStudio
Social Media & Marketing RepresentativeSmashing Graphics Game Studios
Social Media InternAn Aesthetic Pursuit
Social Media & Community Management InternKenya Rae Media
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Bold r Dash Race LLC
53 Beacon Drive
North Kingstown, RI
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love an active lifestyle? Are you wicked interested in learning more about the fastest growing segment of the fitness category? Then come play in the mud and sand with us by applying for an internship with BoldrDash Race.
BoldrDash is New England’s leading Military Style Obstacle Course Race based in Rhode Island. We have an active and loyal following of over 5,000 racers and growing. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for top students in the RI area to join the BoldrDash internship program.
As a social media intern, you will help to coordinate the continued development and activation of our social media platforms, as well as event management planning and management of printed marketing materials for the race.
ResponsibilitiesUtilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
Assist with the coordination online marketing and advertising campaigns
Draft weekly and/or daily social media post content including visuals and text
Manage and implement online promotions and offers
Analyze content and follower data to continuously optimize and utilize effectively
Support web content updates including but not limited to uploading content, writing content and archiving past content for boldrdashrace.com, You Tube, Instagram, Facebook, Hoot Suite, Constant Contact and more
Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Strong writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management skills
- Positive, “roll up your sleeves” and get muddy attitude?- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Self starter, ability to work independently and accountable to meet deadlines?- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability ?- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Creativity, natural aptitude for design and experience with photoshop a plus