Social Media Internship ( Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter )HRMI / J10 Music
Social Media Marketing InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
Summer/Fall InternHeartRise Movement
Social Media & Marketing Intern5th Avenue Digital
PAID summer intern opportunity for teens interested in tech/mobile appjuxta labs
Social Media SpecialistSeattle Web Search
Social Media Marketing SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Food/Travel Social Media Intern (Virtual Position)NomNom.Com
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army
344 N. 7th Street
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship will provide a fast paced jump-start to your career and teach you various aspects regarding business development in the non-profit world. During this internship, a student will have the opportunity to assist the Lehigh Valley Resource Development Manager (RDM) with systematic promotion, cultivation and solicitation of individuals within the defined program and service area. This internship will also provide a hands on experience in managing the Lehigh Valley Salvation Army website, Social Media and Press Releases to keep the public informed of current and future updates. Last but not least this internship will provide the student with experience in assisting the RDM to coordinate all Lehigh Valley special events to help further the overall mission and needs of The Salvation Army.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment