Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
195 N. Harbor Dr., #1201
Posted: April 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifestyles TV (www.lifestyleschannel.com ), which aims to explore and introduce to diverse lifestyles content in English to global audiences, has paid opportunities, below, for students and recent graduates. Among the areas of coverage are the current events and issues, food, travel, wellness, fitness, Bollywood entertainment industry, so the opportunities might be a great match for students interested in covering or learning more about covering entertainment in general.
Lifestyles TV has a talented team of professionals, with many years of experience in India and US. Lifestyles TV will supply all equipment and software. All positions listed would hold the opportunity for voice-over or on-air work. Also, students would be credited on Lifestyles TV for their contributions:
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment