Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternCSEZone
LinkedIn Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Twitter Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Facebook Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Pinterest Social Media SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternSenvion Group
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
195 N. Harbor Dr., #1201
Posted: April 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifestyles TV (www.lifestyleschannel.com ), which aims to explore and introduce to diverse lifestyles content in English to global audiences, has paid opportunities, below, for students and recent graduates. Among the areas of coverage are the current events and issues, food, travel, wellness, fitness, Bollywood entertainment industry, so the opportunities might be a great match for students interested in covering or learning more about covering entertainment in general.
Lifestyles TV has a talented team of professionals, with many years of experience in India and US. Lifestyles TV will supply all equipment and software. All positions listed would hold the opportunity for voice-over or on-air work. Also, students would be credited on Lifestyles TV for their contributions:
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment