Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media Internship - Pinterest SpecialistTUN.com
Social Media & Event Planning InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAltoCredit is a credit repair company that works to investigate items on a credit report. We work with all three credit bureaus and all creditors. We work remotely throughout the United States. We have an office location in the Bronx, NY.
The position will work alongside management to bring brand awareness to all social media, primarily Facebook, and Instagram. The Social Media Intern will develop and grow the brand in social networks with different technique and strategies. It will coincide to the email marketing campaigns that are set in place to work with social networks.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-Familiar with FaceBook Business page features, and MailChimp integrations
SkillsRequired - Instagram, Facebook Fan Page Creation, Facebook Fan Page Strategies
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Social Media Blogging