Do you have passion for the Startup life?Paper Airplane Dating
Social Media & Community Management InternCuerpaso
Marketing InternPetals & Roots
Social Media Management InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Social Media Content InternGroupie inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternVillarreal Fine Jewelers
Social Media & Community Management InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Social Media Internship - NYC Indie Record LabelStyles Upon Styles
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Kashmir World Foundation
Posted: September 08 2015
Company Location: Great Falls, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKashmir World Foundation integrates art as a means of innovation, science as a benchmark for invention, and technology as the result of creative solutions. Through global collaboration our projects improve the lives of humans and wildlife worldwide.
Founded in 2008, Kashmir World Foundation develops sustainable projects with an emphasize on the importance of education, training, employment to empower communities to protect their environment and endangered species. We encourage the traditional arts while integrating appropriate technologies to transform social and economic structures.
Kashmir Robotics is the science and technology division of KwF, was created to ensure the best possible aircraft and ground robots are integrated with anti-poaching systems to help protect endangered species from extinction.
Through our art and fashion division, Kashmir-Rose, our mission is to preserve arts while creating jobs for artisans. Purchases from Kashmir Rose sales help support KwF's projects.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment