Social Media & Community Management InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Internship: Social MediaTrend Prive Magazine
Social Media ManagerThe Single Wives Club
Facebook Media SpecialistOutings & Adventures
Start up juice company looking for an awesome intern!Herb-N-Juice
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Social Media InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Graphic designer & Social Media InternKeyconcept
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: November 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf your a Sports fan this is the internship for you. Arizoniacs.com is looking for an intern to help with social media accounts as they are growing very fast. We have Arizona Cardinals Fan page that currently has over 14,000 likes. We will also need help with IG and twitter.
Some things we may require is for you to attend some game viewing parties for the local teams in Arizona. This will be where you will interact with fans have a good time watching a game and making some sales on our shirts.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment