Social Media Marketing InternOutings & Adventures
Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing InternsFutbolConnect, Inc.
Social Media ManagerFortune Key Financials
Social Media InternOperation Hope
Social Media InternDoSD LLC.
Social Media, e-Commerce for Health & Wellness CenterCambiati Wellness Programs
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Paid Social Media InternshipBumpn
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 16 2016
Company Location: Alpharetta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFlourish Wellness Center, Inc. (FWC) is a Atlanta community-based, wellness center committed to improving the health and well-being of women and their families. We provide self esteem programs, life coaching, business incubators and wellness workshops for girls and women.
Sum it up: We provide awesome services to help girls and women rule the world!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Familiar with organizing competitions and campaigns online
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Facebook Marketing, Hootsuite, TweetDeck